Third Millennium Ministries permits and encourages the reproduction and free distribution of its video curriculum for certain types of missions use. We require no royalty payments for such reproduction and distribution.
To qualify for royalty-free reproduction, reproductions must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Reproductions must be used outside the United States, Canada, Western Europe and Australia.
- Reproductions must be distributed to missionaries, churches, Bible schools, theological study centers, seminaries, or indigenous individuals.
- Reproductions must not be sold for any amount in excess of the actual cost of reproduction.
- Reproductions may be in full or in part, but may not edit or alter the content of the original Third Millennium Ministries production.
Full quality original DVD disc art is available for use on reproduced copies. Images are provided in TIFF format.
To request a royalty-free reproduction grant for a use that does not comply with the foregoing guidelines, or to receive clarification of the policy regarding a particular use, please email email@example.com.
If you would like to reproduce Third Millennium Ministries video curriculum, but your use does not fall within the guidelines outlined for royalty-free reproduction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should explain:
- The scope and format of the reproduction you intend.
- The country in which the reproductions will be used.
- The nature of the use (e.g., school, private individuals, etc.).
- The cost of reproduction, and any financial compensation you will receive for the reproductions.