Christís church crosses all borders, ethnicities and cultures.
It is Christ's bride, Godís kingdom, and your body.
Our goal at Third Millennium Ministries is to build God's kingdom
by strenthening the church through the training of its leadership.
- Praise the Lord for those parts of the world where the church is growing rapidly.
- Ask for the church's growth to continue in these areas.
- Ask that godly leaders would be raised up and trained in these areas.
- Lament that the church is either stagnant or in recession in other parts of the world.
- Ask that God would bring spiritual vitality and church growth to these parts of the world.
- Intercede for the repentance and forgiveness of unfaithful portions of the church.
- Lament that parts of the church suffer under persecution, against secularism and with poverty.
- Ask that God would protect, comfort and preserve those parts of the church that suffer under persecution.
- Ask that God would strenthen the church against secularism.
- Ask that God would provide for those parts of this church that struggle with poverty.
- Meditate on Matthew 28:18-20; Ephesians 4:4-16; Luke 6:20-26.
Professors, Writers and Content —
Training church leaders around the world through Third Millennium Ministries' multimedia
curriculum begins with clear and sound teaching.
- Praise the Lord for the professors who give their time and teachings to creating our curriculum.
- Ask that the Holy Spirit would lead the professors and writers into truth.
- Ask that the professors and writers would effectively explain the Scriptures and sound theology.
- Ask that the professors would communicate clearly, engagingly and persuasively when they are recorded.
- Meditate on Acts 18:24-28; 1 Timothy 4:12-16; James 3:1.
Production — In every langauge our designers, technicians and engineers
contribute greatly to the effectiveness of our curriculum.
- Thank God for the modern technology that makes our mutlimedia curriculum possible.
- Ask that God would gift the designers artisticaly as they create videos.
- Ask that God would give them wisdom to create imagery and audio that makes learning easier.
- Ask that God would help the production team maintain accuracy and quality.
- Meditate on Exodus 31:2-6; 35:30-35.
Translators — We have translation teams around the world that work on our curriculum
and web content. Some translators and their families face hardships because they live in areas that
require significant sacrifice.
- Thank the Lord for his faithul translators who help bring biblical teaching to new lands and people.
- Mourn the suffering of those who are persecuted for the sake of Christ.
- Petition God to strenthen and encouraged them in the face of adversity.
- Ask God to give them wisdom to translate accurately and to communicate clearly.
- Meditate on Revelation 5:9-10; Hebrews 12:1-3; 2 Thessalonians 3:1-2.
Distribution and Use of Curriculum — Third Millennium Ministries' multimedia seminary
curriculum is distributed primarily through our network of
and through undocumented reproduction in the field. Our
progress report lists
our best estimate of documented reproductions. We have no estimates on undocumented reproduction
in the field, but verbal reports indicate that it is substantial.
- Lament the lack of Christian advanced education materials in underprivileged and emerging nations.
- Praise God that he has begun to distribute the Third Millennium seminary curriculum throughout the world.
- Ask that God would continue to distribute the curriculum to everyone who needs it.
- Ask that those who receive the curriculum would benefit from it.
- Ask especially for the effectiveness of our resources in underprivileged and emerging countries.
- Ask for the protection and effectiveness of our strategic relations.
- Meditate on Romans 10:14-15; 16:25-27.
Funding — Our ministry to church leaders around the world
depends on those who share in the vision and support the mission.
What we do would not be possible without the prayers and financial support of our fellow Christians.
- Praise God that through his church he is currently funding Third Millennium Ministries' work.
- Ask that he would continue to fund this work.
- Thank the Lord for the generosity of those who fund our work.
- Meditate on Acts 4:32-35.
Faculty Forums — We have begun full-scale production of faculty forums to accompany our
multimedia lessons. Faculty forums are video Q&A sessions that aid teachers and spur students to delve
further into the subjects treated in our multimedia lessons. Eventually, each multimedia lesson will
be accompanied by a faculty forum.
- Praise the Lord for our new facilities which have made it possible to record these forums.
- Ask God to help us expedition the production of these much needed materials.
- Pray for effective field use of faculty forums and other materials that support the multimedia lessons.
Arabic Lessons — We are revising our Arabic lessons in order to appeal to the widest
- Pray that the upgrade of Arabic lessons will be completed quickly.
- Pray that these changes would result in even more Arabic-speaking church leaders using our curriculum.
Transition into New Facilities — Every office in our old space was being shared
by at least two staff members. So, in order to make room for the additional staff,
we moved into a larger facility.
Ministry Personnel — We have been increasing our production staff in order
to establish a second English production team, and to speed non-English production.
- Thank God for the new additions to our staff.
- Ask God to send us additional bright, trustworthy Christians to do this work.
- Ask for our new personnel to learn quickly and to integrate well into our team and system.
Additional Languages — There are a number of Christians outside our office who
are converting our curriculum into languages other than our five target languages. These additional
languages include Amharic (Ethiopia), Farsi (Iran), French, Mongolian and Turkish.
- Praise God that other organizations share the vision of training church leaders worldwide.
- Ask for the successful translation, production, distribution and use of our curriculum in these languages.
- Petition God to raise up other individuals and organizations to translate these materials into additional languages.